THIS IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT MALIGNANT MELANOMA
Remember the ABCD's of melanoma:
A -- asymetrical shape
B -- border irregularity
C -- color uneveness, several shades, including black
D --diameter that is more than 6 cm
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT A SYRINGOMA LOOKS LIKE. This condition is very common. The exact reason why syringomas develop is still not understood.. Possible causes of syringoma include:
- Overactive sweat or eccrine glands
- Puberty and hormonal imbalance
- Underlying medical conditions.
- Just being a girl. Most syringomas occur in females.
- This is one your doctor would need to discuss with you regarding causes and treatments.
Advanced Esthetics Education
Private sessions available, too!
Call or email for information on 2017 class schedule.
Enrollment is limited to four students per session.